Parker’s Marsh Beach Profiling Update 3

Here is a link to my final update including all of my data.

https://docs.google.com/a/email.wm.edu/document/d/14Cc6arYcQLsEBKeKW9ht0TublT10b_zol_SNRp2jBqI/edit?usp=sharing

[Read more…]

Parker’s Marsh Beach Profiling Update 2

I’ve ended the field portion of my project and I am starting to graph and to look at the data. I have nine weeks of measurements, four of which have pictures. I’ve graphed each weeks measurements on separate graphs, but I am going to combine these graphs to give a better picture of how the beach changed during the summer. I still have a fair amount of work to do, but some conclusions are already sticking out to me.

[Read more…]

Parker’s Marsh Beach Profiling Update 1

Since starting my project 8 weeks ago I have changed it and worked to adapt parts of it in order to collect data in the most effective way possible. Firstly, I decided to profile the beach once a week instead of biweekly as I originally proposed. While this might cause me to miss out on some subtle changes to the beach, I’ll ultimately be able to continue my profiling for twice as long.

[Read more…]